Known for following ethical business policies, our firm specializes in manufacturing and supplying superior quality Falling Film Evaporator. Offered evaporator is designed using latest cutting edge technology under the vigilant supervision of expert professionals. Our evaporator is widely acclaimed by the clients for its superb attributes like consistent performance, high operation efficiency and longer service life. We offer this Falling Film Evaporator in various sizes and specifications so as to meet the varied industrial demands.
- Excellent heat transfer coefficients.
- Low temperature operation
- Optimum heat transfer area
- Self cleaning action from salting
- Scaling and fouling
- Preheating of liquid is done to the boiling temperature for concentrating it. In the heating tube, tiny films enter through a distributor connected at the top of evaporator. Then it moves downwards at the boiling temperature that causes it to evaporate partially.
- Falling Film Evaporator works on the principle of liquid-spreading into every tube, hence creating a tiny film all over the tube's area
- Ideal for formulating liquors whose specific heat transfer rate is high
- Also suitable for fluids with low viscosity, less fouling and also for non crystalline solutions.
- Its process is controlled via convection and / or conduction through the film that are two processes for heat transfer
- Effects of thermal degradation can be easily minimized using short product contact time
- Because of the heat flux and low temperature of tube wall, fouling can be reduced
- Renders highly efficient performance to allow designs with multiple effects
- Ideal choice for the areas that use heat sensitive products
WorkingBulletined below are the points that describe detailed working of the aforementioned evaporator:
- Top of the exchanger is the place from where the liquid enters that needs to be boiled
- Tubes need to be equally wet and this is ensured by the internal distributor
- A film of liquid is placed along the tube sides for avoiding the tubes from flooding
- While the liquid is passed through the tubes, it is boiled
- Vapor is collected at the bottom of exchanger while the liquid is flushed out
- In most of the cases, this collected vapor find usage for heating the evaporator
- Caustic Soda
- Corn Steep-water
- Fruit Juices
- Pectin Solutions