We have gained vast expertise in the domain of manufacturing and supplying a wide gamut of Natural Circulation Evaporators. Available in various sizes and specifications, our evaporators are widely being used in chemical, food processing and beverage industries. Owing to their astounding features like compact design, seamless finish and longer operational life, our evaporators are well acclaimed in the market. Moreover, these plants are very efficient in their operation and are capable of removing all kind of air, water or gaseous impurities.
Product Key Features
- Immaculate performance
- Low maintenance
- Less power consumption
- Easy installation and handling
- This plant is cost effective in comparison with evaporators of falling film and forced circulation types. Also, its energy consumption is very less.
- Also, the value of fluid's velocity is less which means the amount of heat transfer is less.
The circulation is caused to the generation of bubbles during boiling process. At the top of the heating tubes, steam and liquid are separated. Evaporation is carried out, depending upon the temperature difference between the solution and the vapor. Sub-immersed tubes can cause problems and can lead to the drying out of the heating tubes.
- Heating tubes with less diameter and short length is the reason behind the low content of liquid present in the evaporator.
- Boiling chamber and top mounted separator are separated and used as a concentrator
- Evaporated products are insensitive to the extreme temperatures